Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Healercraft is now live!

Blogging seems to be the thing to do nowadays, so onto the bandwagon I go.  I am an avid World of Warcraft player, so this blog will be about my main hobby, and whatever else I may find interesting.


Like skittles.  And other intersting things.....


About me:


I play a priest as my main character in Warcraft, preferably holy, but I've been known to disc and shadow it up from time to time.  I am the healing officer in my guild, which shall remain nameless at this time.  We're not exactly Paragon or Ensidia, but we do pretty well for ourselves.  Usually ranked somewhere in the US top 100 on wowprogress, if you care about that kind of thing. 


Contact info:


Please simply respond to the post if you wish to get in touch with me.  As this is my first blog, I'm not too keen to put my e-mail address out to the general public just yet due to security, spam bots, and goldsellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment